Back to Nature, Gluten Free, Multi-Seed Rice Thin Crackers, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Certified Gluten Free
- Brown Rice, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, & Flax Seed
- 4 oz of Pure Enjoyment
- Whole Grain 23 g or More Per Serving
- Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients.
Here's the Great Stuff about Multi-Seed Rice Thin Crackers
A hearty mix of sesame, black sesame, poppy, and flax seeds gives these crispy crackers their texture and balanced taste. Made with brown rice flour for added whole grain.
Brown rice flour, potato starch, safflower oil, sesame seeds, sea salt, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, flax seed.
Contains: sesame seeds.
|Serving Size: 15 crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2m000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
They are tasty with things on them but they are too salty for me alone, and I am not very sensitive to salt. But with things on top, delicious. I esp like that they don't contain gluten, of course, but also that they don't contain tapioca flour.