- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa
- Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rainforest Alliance Certified Semisweet Chocolate, & Whole Grain Wheat Flour
- Of Pure Enjoyment
- Whole Grain - 13 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Baked with 100% Whole Grain* - 13 g Per Serving
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more serving of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48 g per day).
Here's the Great Stuff about Dark Chocolate & Oats Granola Cookies
Wholesome and chewy, these granola cookies are baked with 100% whole grain and Rainforest Alliance Certified semisweet chocolate chunks. Sweetened with cane juice, fruit juice, and honey.
At Back to Nature we are passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. We take great steps to use the highest integrity ingredients in our products.
We recognize our responsibility goes beyond great taste and that quality starts at the farm. That is why we've improved our chocolate and it is now made with cocoa beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Comprehensive certification standards help protect the environment and ensure that cocoa farmers and their families have proper housing, education, access to medical care and safe working conditions.
Now Back to Nature Dark Chocolate & Oats Granola Cookies not only taste great, they do great things too. So every time you make a purchase you're helping make a difference.
Whole grain rolled oats, semisweet chocolate (chocolate*, sugar, dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), whole grain wheat flour, evaporated cane juice invert syrup, safflower oil, evaporated cane juice, pineapple juice concentrate, honey, pear juice concentrate, sea salt, peach juice concentrate, baking soda, soy lecithin, vitamin E to help protect flavor, natural flavor, vanilla extract.
* Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Beans
Contains: Soy, wheat.
Manufactured on equipment that processes peanut and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 Cookie (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I like this brand, very healthy, I like iherb.com because sells great healthy product like this cookies.
Not for me
Posted by Reviewer1788331 on Oct 23, 2013
the texture of these cookies is like eating raw and dry granola. The chocolate chips are tasty.
Posted by 4661245126200281493 on Sep 24, 2013
They are soft and very delicious! Doesnt have the "healthy" taste if that makes sense.
I like these cookies
Posted by 5568416153758733559 on Jul 29, 2013
It's bit sweet, but I like them to eat when I'm tired.
Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Apr 24, 2013
Not many in the box but they are big, tasty and chewy. Very Good.