Back to Nature, Harvest Wheat & Cheese Dinner, 6.0 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1960
- Made with Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 9 g Whole Grain Per Serving
- Good Source of Whole Grain*/
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating food with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives or flavors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about Harvest Wheat Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
Striving to eat more whole grains? This mac & cheese is made with a blend of whole wheat and semolina pasta and natural cheddar cheese. An easy way to get 9 grams of whole grains in each serving. Deliciously wholesome.
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48g per day).
You will need:
6 cups of water
1/4 cup 1% low fat milk
1-1/2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- Boil 6 cups of water. Stir in Macaroni. Boil 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan.
- Add 1-1/2 Tbsp Unsalted butter, 1/4 cup 1% low fat milk & Cheese Sauce mix.
- Mix well. Makes about 3 cups.
Enriched pasta (durum wheat semolina, unbleached whole wheat flour, ferrous sulfate [iron], niacin, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), cheddar cheese sauce mix (whey, cheddar cheese [pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes*], salt, buttermilk, sugar, potassium chloride, sour cream [cultured cream, skim milk], cornstarch, contains less than 2% of butter [cream, salt], natural flavor, enzyme modified butteroil*, citric acid, dried butter, annatto and turmeric for color.)
* Non-Animal Enzymes
Contains: Wheat, Milk
No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
|Serving Size: 2.0 oz (56 g) (Makes about 1 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories From Fat||20||70|
|Amount Per serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||2.5 g*||4%||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|*Amount in Box. When prepared as directed, one serving contains an additional 5.5 g total fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, and 1 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugars), and 1 g protein
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|