- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservative, Flavors, or Colors
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Whole Wheat, Safflower Oil, & Sea Salt
- Of Pure Enjoyment
- The Nature Conservancy
- Protecting Nature. Preserving Life.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Whole Grain
- 26 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about
Harvest Whole Wheats Crackers
These hearty, richly textured cracker are a classic favorite. Made with 100% whole grain, they're full of flavor and deliciously crispy. Enjoy them with your favorite topping or right out of the box.
- Excellent Source of Whole Grain* - Per Serving 26 g
- Dietary Fiber - Per Serving 3 g
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48 g per day).
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Whole wheat, safflower oil, sea salt, vitamin E to help protect flavor.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume.
Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 6 crackers (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|