- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4 Individual Dinners
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Since 1960
- Ready in 3 1/2 Minutes!
- Of Pure Enjoyment
- Enriched Macaroni and White Cheddar Cheese
- Good Source of Calcium
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good.
Here's the great stuff about Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
Real white cheddar cheese helps give this meal its delicious flavor.
Made with enriched macaroni and white cheddar cheese.
Whether it's feeling the warm sand beneath your feet on the beach, or the scent of a crisp autumn day, connecting with nature is one of life's simple pleasures. At Back to Nature, we believe you should be able to get that same pleasant feeling from the food you eat, and for nearly 50 years, that's been our mission. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes that build on the good things nature gives us.
When you enjoy Back to Nature products, you can expect to find delicious, simple foods without artificial flavors or preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup. With Back to Nature, it's easy to make eating a pleasure every day.
- Remove lid and Cheese Sauce Mix; set aside. Note: You will see loose white powder in pasta. This is necessary for proper cooking.
- Add water to fill line inside cup. Stir.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 3-1/2 min. or until pasta is tender. Do not drain. (Excess liquid is necessary to make cheese sauce.)
- Stir in Cheese Sauce Mix until well blended. (Cheese sauce will thicken upon standing.)
Enriched macaroni product (unbleached wheat flour, glyceryl monostearate, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid); cheese sauce mix (whey, cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes*], sugar, buttermilk, sour cream [cultured cream, nonfat milk], salt, butter [cream, salt], natural flavor, enzyme modified butteroil*, citric acid); cornstarch, salt, potassium chloride, medium chain triglycerides.
Contains: wheat, milk.
Caution: Cup and contents will be very hot! Keep upright to avoid spills.
Do not leave microwave unattended.
Do not reuse cup.
|Serving Size: 1 Unit (57 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Sat Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values area based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|