Back to Nature, Madagascar Vanilla Wafers, 9 oz (255 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Naturally Flavored
- Whole Grain Wheat Flour & Natural Vanilla from Madagascar
- Whole Grain 15 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
For nearly 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the great stuff about Madagascar Vanilla Wafers
The finest vanilla beans are cultivated in the rich, fertile soil on the island of Madagascar. This aromatic spice has found its way into each of our cookies and provides a sweet, delicate flavor. Evaporated cane juice sweetens and complements the exquisite taste.
- Good Source of Whole Grain* 15 g Per serving
- No Hydrogenated Oils
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48 g per day).
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Whole grain wheat flour, cane sugar, palm oil, sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, baking soda), ground vanilla beans, vanilla extract, natural flavor.
|Serving Size: 5 Wafers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 mg||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|