Back to Nature, Organic Classic Saltine Crackers, 7 oz (198 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, or Colors
- Since 1960
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- USDA Organic
- Organic Wheat Flour, Safflower Oil & Sea Salt
- 7 oz of Pure Enjoyment
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has passionately created foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature free from artificial ingredients. We give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients.
There's the Great Stuff about Classic Saltine Crackers
Made with organic ingredients, these light and crisp squares are baked to a golden brown and sprinkled with sea salt. Pair with a piece of cheese, warm soup, or your favorite topping. Delicious.
Organic unbleached wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), organic expeller press oleic safflower oil, sea salt, baking soda, organic malt extract, organic brown rice syrup, enzymes, organic yeast, organic malted barley flour.
This packaged is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 5 crackers (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|