Back to Nature, Triple Ginger Cookies, 9 oz (225 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Preservative, Flavors, or Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Since 1960
- 100% Natural
- Naturally Flavored
- Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Crystallized Ginger, Ground Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Ginger Extract
- Of Pure Enjoyment
- Good Source of Whole Grain* 14 g
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Whole Grain 14 g or More Per Serving - Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily
*Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16 g per serving or at least 48g per day).
For over 50 years, Back to Nature has been passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. We start with honest ingredients and combine them to create great-tasting recipes from the good things nature gives us.
Here's the Great Stuff about Triple Ginger Cookies
One of the earliest known spices, ginger is cherished for its rich, warm aroma and bold, transforming taste. Our Triple Ginger Cookies are crafted with three distinct forms: Ground Ginger offers a spicy, warm overtone; Crystallized Ginger provides a unique texture and Ginger Extract rounds out the flavor with a deep, rich taste.
Simple ingredients. Simply delicious. Simply good.
Whole grain wheat flour, cane sugar, palm oil, crystallized ginger (ginger, sugar), molasses, ground ginger, sea salt, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, baking soda) ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ginger extract.
|Serving Size: 5 cookies (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|