Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 35, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.69|
- Broad Spectrum
- Extra Zinc Oxide
- Very Water Resistant 80 min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Safe & Effective
- Great for Children & Adults
- Natural Products Association Certified
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI
Broad Spectrum Protection with Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
Great for your nose, lips, ears, cheeks, & More!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.
Posted by 4974459362449912239 on Dec 11, 2016
Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016
It works great but it's hard to apply. It's slightly white. Perfect for the beach and for long staying in the sea, not for the city and everyday use.
Posted by 5704770339074408938 on Nov 01, 2016
Not greasy on my skin, coco smell. Family product. Love it.
Not greasy and blends nicely
Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Aug 12, 2016
I love the face stick better than Badger's liquid sunscreen. It blends nicely, isn't too greasy, and works!
Lovely packaging but difficult to use
Posted by 4652152856376190880 on Aug 02, 2016
The packaging is adorable but I find the product too sticky and white and overall difficult to use. It's really protective though so in extreme cases it might be useful.