Badger Company, Anti-Bug, Shake & Spray, 2.7 fl oz (79.85 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Eco- Friendly
- Great for Kids
- 100% Natural & Certified Organic
- Travel Size
- Bad for The Bug
- Good for the Skin
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified organic by NH Dept. of Agr., Mkts., & Food
Shake before use! Apply to entire area of skin to be protected.
Active Ingredients: 23%& glycine soja (soybean) oil, 10%* ricinus communis (castor) oil and essential oils of 4% *cymbopogon nardus (citronella), 2%* cedrus deodara (cedar), 2% *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), 1.5% *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), 1% *pelargonium graveolens (geranium), 1% mentha piperita (peppermint). Inactive Ingredients (55.5%): Water, 5% *gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) essential oil. *= Certified Organic
May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required. Do not apply to children's hands. First Aid: In case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. May cause skin reactions in rate cases. If so, wash with soap and water.
Tested to repel mosquitoes.
No Animal Testing
good outdoor travel product
Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jun 20, 2016
i bought this for my travel sake. it is very handy especially travel to tropical countries.
Posted by lovelyleeky on Jun 15, 2015
역쉬 뱃저!! 다 좋아요
Strong scent, lightweight
Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Jul 22, 2014
citronella smell a bit too overpowering for my liking. But the packaging is delightful for me to use.