Badger Company, Sunscreen
Badger Company, Bug Repellent
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens
Badger Company, Anti-Bug Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 34, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- Deet Free
- Citronella & Cedar
- Tested to Repel Mosquitoes
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Water Resistant 40 min.
- UVA, UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shits, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Sunscreen Ingredients||Purpose|
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Active Anti-Bug Ingredients (15.5%): 10% *Castor Oil, & Essential Oils of 2.5 *Citronella, 1.25% *Lemongrass, 1% *Cedar, 0.5% Rosemary, & 0.25% *Geranium.
Other Ingredients (84.5%): *Extra virgin olive oil, zinc oxide, *beeswax.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *cedrus atlantica (cedar) oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, and *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil.
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.