Badger Company, Anti-Bug Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 34, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.73|
- Deet Free
- Citronella & Cedar
- Tested to Repel Mosquitoes
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Water Resistant 40 min.
- UVA, UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shits, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Sunscreen Ingredients||Purpose|
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Active Anti-Bug Ingredients (15.5%): 10% *Castor Oil, & Essential Oils of 2.5 *Citronella, 1.25% *Lemongrass, 1% *Cedar, 0.5% Rosemary, & 0.25% *Geranium.
Other Ingredients (84.5%): *Extra virgin olive oil, zinc oxide, *beeswax.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *ricinus communis (castor) oil, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *cedrus atlantica (cedar) oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, and *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil.
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
After applying for by baby, no more bug. Prefect for outing with my baby. Now our whole family use it. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **
Purhcased as I was going to be spending time int he rainforest... thought the combination of bug repellant and sunscreen would be perfect. the product DID to its job... however it is EXTREMELY hard to rub in. I had white streaks EVERYWHERE. and you will smell like a citronella candle all day. I knew it had citronella as it is labelled with it, but the smell is very strong. So if you need it.... YES it works. But be prepared to have one heck of a time trying to get your skin to absorb it. Use very little at a time. I would not re-purchase.
Not sure if it works!
Posted by 5763386403399781588 on Oct 18, 2016
love it as it is a sunscreen and repellent in one, not sure if it does its job as a repellent. Kids hate the smell. However, I do use it with other repellents.
No bites after use
Posted by 4753852280303292969 on Sep 11, 2016
Used before a swim. No bug bites. :)
Posted by 4758128294659495063 on Jul 13, 2016
It is very sticky. And looks very oily on my skin.
Posted by 5201077745097135604 on Feb 21, 2015
easy to use, effective
Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Aug 05, 2014
This really seems to keep my toddler from getting bitten, and without it he gets eaten alive! It has a more pleasant smell than other insect repellents I've tried too. It's very thick so it takes some rubbing in but a little goes a long way.