Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.73|
- Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream
- Safe Effective
- Pediatrician Tested
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
|*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), CO2 extract of *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) and *calendula officinalis (calendula), *anthemis nobilis (chamomile) essential oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90F°.
No animal testing.
I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.
lack of effectivness
lack of effectivness
Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.
Good product !!
Posted by 5327778095952057564 on Dec 13, 2016
The smell of the product is great with the only downside being the size of product as similar priced alternative provide bigger size.
Posted by 5232383796208929696 on Dec 05, 2016
We live in Asia and frequent beach holidays in Thailand, Philippines, etc so this stuff is core to using it on the toddler. You definitely need to reapply but for its usage, it's thick, excellent and we'll buy again!
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Posted by Reviewer3240781 on Dec 01, 2016
My daughter has sensitive skin and so far there has been no issues with this sunscreen. For dry areas like the knees, it's helpful to mix a little lotion. Very easy to apply. The white shade is not visible once you rub it well in the skin.
Posted by 5635910175038309796 on Oct 12, 2016
quite sticky and difficult to spread over, seems stange after apply cause its a bit too white...very irratative when getting into eyes.
Se ha convertido en nuestra crema solar habitual
Posted by 5306737694397647825 on Sep 07, 2016
Aunque el envase es pequeño, cunde bastante. Aunque en principio da sensación de ser pastosa, al fundirse con el calor de la mano o el cuerpo ya se extiende bien. Me gusta que es muy resistente al agua, protege muy bien del sol y tiene un aroma suave de manzanilla muy agradable. La recomiendo a todo el mundo