Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream
- Safe Effective
- Pediatrician Tested
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
|*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), CO2 extract of *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) and *calendula officinalis (calendula), *anthemis nobilis (chamomile) essential oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90F°.
No animal testing.
If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.
The best texture
Posted by 5432035571855812430 on Jun 19, 2016
Suncream has very good texture.
Posted by 4664580218642028409 on Jun 13, 2016
easy to use and apply on the skin
Posted by 5741065989199684242 on Jun 07, 2016
We are very satesficed wit this product.
very satisfied from the sunscreen and the delivery
Posted by 5160751851037964283 on May 26, 2016
i am very very satisfied from the cream. it is smooth very good. no smell at all and protects my baby's body very good.
Works well in preventing sunburn
Posted by 4613663906016921434 on May 02, 2016
The formulation IS sticky and does leave a bit of a white cast. But since I was using it for my baby, it didn't really matter. What mattered to me was that it prevent his sensitive skin from getting burned, therefore I give it the 5 star rating. Plus, it has great ratings on the EWG site. Please click like and see my other reviews if you found this useful!