Badger Company, Daily, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion, Aloe Vera, SPF 30, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: WSB-49001
- UPC Code: 634084490015
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.3 x 6.4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Face & Body
- Non Nano
- Easy to Apply & Non-Greasy!
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 87% Certified Organic
- NSF - Certified Organic Ingredients
- 382 nm Critical Wavelength
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
New! Sunscreen Lotions
Daily - Easy to apply & non-greasy sunscreen lotions for everyday wear.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Look for Our Active & Sport Sunscreens Too!
|Moisturizing & water resistant (40 min) sunscreens for beach, swimming & activity.||Moisturizing & water resistant (80 min) sunscreens for surfing and other sports.|
Sunscreen lotions offer safe Zinc Oxide protection in a soothing Aloe Vera lotion base. Easy to apply & non-greasy.
- For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 12%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, *Sucrose Cocoate (from Coconut), Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Corn), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (from Radish), *Glycerin (from Sustainable Palm), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Gluconolactone (from Non-GMO Corn), Xanthan Gum, *Lecithin (from Soybean), Cellulose Gum.
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
No animal testing