- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by NH Dept of Agriculture
Rub a little onto forehead, temples, hands & breathe it in to promote improved concentration, focus, memory and clarity of thought & action.
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), essential oils of *citrus medica limonum (lemon), *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary verbenone), *citrus grandis (grapefruit), *elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), and CO2 extracts of *calendula officinalis (calendula), *rosa canina (rosehip), & *zingiber officinale (ginger).
* = Certified Organic
I love all Badger balms. This has a nice and refreshing smell. I rub a little under my nose before studying.
this is a great product, great smell, but the consistency is a little hard I think...
I hate the smell
Posted by 5649507572485997532 on Oct 28, 2014
It's very oily, I hate its smell, so Orange
Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Dec 09, 2013
Love it, use it at work. Don't know if it is working or is the smell so nice, but I love to use it.
Posted by 5694778334651678715 on Sep 01, 2013
Horrible smell... Smells just like bee's wax. It doesn't improve concentration either
Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013
Badger products have always been a favourite of mine. Great value for money on iHerb so will continue to buy any badger product (usually!) from here :)