Badger Company, Lip Tint & Shimmer, Rose Tourmaline / Opal Shimmer, .17 oz (4.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.64|
- 100% Natural
- Fair Trade Certified
- 94% USDA Certified Organic Ingredients with No Added Fragrance
- Tinted with Safe, USP-Grade Minerals (Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, and Mica)
- Double Ended Stick Contains One Tint and One Shimmer - Two for the Price of One
Apply to lips any time to moisturize, protect & add a little color and sparkle.
No animal testing
*Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera Alba (beeswax), *theobroma cacao (fair trade certified cocoa) butter, *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, CO2 extracts of *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn), & *rosa canina (rosehip).
Mineral Tints: Iron oxide, titanium dioxide, silica, or mica.
My favorite lipstick
Posted by Reviewer2852027 on Dec 20, 2016
Love the color and softness of it. No garbage ingredients. It has two different colors on each end. The best lipstick I have ever owned. This color is great for people who have very red lips. It brings the color down. It smells and tastes like cocoa.
The smell was so bad. Not enough moisturizing factor. Photo color is not the same as the actual Lip color,
Posted by 5695128799523909083 on Oct 01, 2016
I found this at a country store in Maine a few years ago, and use it on rotation with a few other pink shimmery lip balms... When I ran out, I decided I needed to buy more of this instead of just use my others- I like how it is two in one- super convenient- gorgeous color, and tastes like chocolate! This is the most affordable website to find this on, so I ordered three! Thank you for stocking these and providing inexpensive shipping to Australia!
Posted by 4670861250938670043 on Aug 02, 2016
barely noticeable colour and awful smell :(