- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Family Friendly
- Certified Natural
- Improved Formula!
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- UVA - UVB
- Non Nano
- Certified by QAI
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to lips, then rub in to reduce whitening effect
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 8%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
This does go on white, but can be further rubbed in to clear. Zinc is the white ingredient lifeguards have used to protect their noses, and it lasts.
This goes on smoothly but it is not too moisturizing. The only problem I have with it is the white color on the lips. But, it is the best SPF15 lip balm I have found thus far at a reasonable price so I will continue to use. I put a moisturizing lip balm with no SPF on after the Badger lip balm so it takes away the white color. I am just hoping it is not taking away the protection as well but I don't think it is.
My favourite lip balm
Posted by 5346053796455651956 on Aug 27, 2016
Smells great (like a yummy food, likely the cocoa butter), protects well and price is good. I put a light application over my lips and then put my lipstick and it lightens my lipstick, giving it a cool pastel effect which is really pretty.
Posted by 5550076563489114832 on Aug 25, 2016
not bad, but makes colours lips white rose, what is not so good for my face
Posted by 5366626973380859933 on Jun 24, 2016
Not greasy, all natural, good protection - I like it.
really like this brand
Posted by 5296093441618972720 on Jun 01, 2016
unfortunately it does leave quite a cast of pasty white on your lips, but you can work it in - it comes with the nature of the product. Badger is a great company - check out their factory tour video - gives you some insight into the type of company it is. wish the tubes were some sort of bio-plastic or even cardboard etc. the smell and texture is nice - for a sunscreen lipbalm.