Badger Company, Sunscreen Lip Balm Stick, SPF 15, Unscented, .15 oz (4.2 g)46 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: WSB-46541
- UPC Code: 634084465419
- Package Quantity: .15 oz (4.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 2.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Family Friendly
- Certified Natural
- Improved Formula!
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- UVA - UVB
- Non Nano
- Certified by QAI
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to lips, then rub in to reduce whitening effect
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 8%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This does go on white, but can be further rubbed in to clear. Zinc is the white ingredient lifeguards have used to protect their noses, and it lasts.
This goes on smoothly but it is not too moisturizing. The only problem I have with it is the white color on the lips. But, it is the best SPF15 lip balm I have found thus far at a reasonable price so I will continue to use. I put a moisturizing lip balm with no SPF on after the Badger lip balm so it takes away the white color. I am just hoping it is not taking away the protection as well but I don't think it is.