Badger Company, Sunscreen Lip Balm Stick, SPF 15, Unscented, .15 oz (4.2 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Family Friendly
- Certified Natural
- Improved Formula!
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- UVA - UVB
- Non Nano
- Certified by QAI
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm² of skin) to lips, then rub in to reduce whitening effect
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 8%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
* = Certified Organic
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This does go on white, but can be further rubbed in to clear. Zinc is the white ingredient lifeguards have used to protect their noses, and it lasts.
This goes on smoothly but it is not too moisturizing. The only problem I have with it is the white color on the lips. But, it is the best SPF15 lip balm I have found thus far at a reasonable price so I will continue to use. I put a moisturizing lip balm with no SPF on after the Badger lip balm so it takes away the white color. I am just hoping it is not taking away the protection as well but I don't think it is.
Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Mar 16, 2016
The spf is too low, the consistency is very dry, makes your lips white. Not recommended. Фактор защиты очень маленький, консистенция сухая, сильно обеляет губы. Не рекомендую.
Tastes nice, but
Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015
will give you clown-white lips. I mean, crazy opaque white. The only way to "reduce the whitening effect" is to take it off. Would be good if you were say, in the desert and need an opaque sunscreen, but honestly I don't think this is for everyday use. (pale lips look really unhealthy, sorry) It does taste fantastic though, like chocolate
Sun Protection is great, but...
Posted by 5060494105023963065 on May 15, 2015
Although its sun protection and the moisturizing effect is great, it's hard to apply. Because turning the bottom doesn't smoothly show or hide the content. Even it's stuck on the edge of the top when directly applying on the lip. So I have to do it with a finger. 付けにくいけど効果抜群です！
Posted by 5149960140412216070 on Apr 27, 2015
Feels creamier than other lip moisturizer. Must rub in else will leave lips looking white and pale.