Badger Company, Sunscreen, SPF 18, Lavender, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Product Code: WSB-46031
- UPC Code: 634084460315
- Package Quantity: 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 18
- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA / UVB
- Non Nano
- Certified Natural
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effects.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF valise of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients: *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), and *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) CO2 extract.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
No animal testing