Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Safe- Effective- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Natural Product Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 98% Organic Ingredients
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- PA +++
- 381 nm Broad Spectrum
- Helps prevents sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am- 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) co2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No Animal Testing
If One spend some time researching on the safest and most effective sunscreen ,I believe it will find this product to be the one ! The tube is small , but lasts very long . I live in the Bahamas and needless to say the Sun is very strong and We stay a great length of time in the water . This sunscreen doesn't wash off easily . If You are looking for something that smells really nice and doesn't show on your skin -this is not Your sunscreen . My personal preferences are: to be SAFE -Non Cancerous and effective , so I don't mind the smell -which is not unpleasant and the fact that it leaves a residue on Your skin for the day . If YOU want to have a peace of mind when slapping tons of sunscreen on Your children or Your self -this is the brand ! I like it even better than" California Baby" -which is also a safe choice !
Posted by Violeta90 on Sep 07, 2016
Me ha gustado porque se podría decir que es el único protector solar natural sin nada dañino. Como punto negativo está que te deja la cara un poco blanquecina y que un SPF 30 no es mucho, pero no se le puede pedir más, si quieres un protector libre de cualquier sustancia ''nociva'' no puede ser perfecto.
Posted by 5575272714614664589 on Aug 25, 2016
I like that it's broad spectrum and non nano, and that it is made with organic, natural ingredients. It does leave a slight white cast, but it's honestly not too bad because it's the best natural sunblock I have come across so far.
Far too thick and greasy
Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 03, 2016
I really wanted to like this natural sun cream but I can't stand the feel of it on my skin. It seems to sit on top of my skin and suffocate me. I am sensitive to how greasy and thick creams are so some may have no issue with it, but I won't be buying it again.
Posted by 5145146666277809193 on Aug 02, 2016
i come from hk, this is too oily and thick for me, and difficult to spread evenly on my skin
It will do
Posted by 5412253396280046715 on Jul 30, 2016
It's a good sunscreen - I don't get tanned wearing it, but there is a huge disadvantage to it which I believe was mentioned before - it's a bummer to take it out out the tube, it's too thick. Also, some people might not like sunflower oil smell, but it doesn't bother me much.