Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Safe- Effective- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Natural Product Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 98% Organic Ingredients
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- PA +++
- 381 nm Broad Spectrum
- Helps prevents sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am- 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) co2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No Animal Testing
I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.
Badger Zinc oxide sunscreen cream spf 30
Posted by 5273046986234393076 on Jul 07, 2016
The texture is too thick and a bit hard to spread on the skin, slight white cast left and oily if applied on face. Generally, this product is value for money.
This is rated healthy
Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016
I researched sunscreen looking for products which has the least unhealthy additives and this one topped the list. I just had to quit using it because it's very greasy and never sinks into my skin but stays on top and gets onto anything it touches. Disappointing as it's highly rated health-wise.
Worked in Thaialand's extreme sun.
Posted by Reviewer1951532 on Apr 10, 2016
Although I was also careful to keep my baby in the shade as much as possible and in doors during peak hours when able, this sunscreen protected well against Thailand's intense sun. She has no sign of sun damage on her fair skin. Also we shared with my friend's red haired daughter because her sunscreen was giving her a rash on her face. The Badger sunscreen even protected her very light skin and she had no reaction to it.
good for outdoor
Posted by 4950259368910756368 on Mar 02, 2016
I wear them when go hiking, it did protect me from sun burn. Recommend for outdoor activities. Just the texture is very thick, hard to spread. And very white, cant wear there as everyday sunscreen
caused heat rash
Posted by 5462212184164584850 on Jan 01, 2016
we just spent a week in the maldives doing lots of outdoor sports in the sun. my son and i who both used this sunscreen got heat rash from clogged pores. my husband who used a different sunscreen did not have the same issue