Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Safe- Effective- Family Friendly
- Water Resistant 40 Min
- UVA UVB
- Non Nano
- Bio Degradable
- Natural Product Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 98% Organic Ingredients
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- PA +++
- 381 nm Broad Spectrum
- Helps prevents sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am- 2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E), *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) co2 extract.
* = Certified Organic
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%||Sunscreen|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No Animal Testing
I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.
Far too thick and greasy
Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 03, 2016
I really wanted to like this natural sun cream but I can't stand the feel of it on my skin. It seems to sit on top of my skin and suffocate me. I am sensitive to how greasy and thick creams are so some may have no issue with it, but I won't be buying it again.
Posted by 5145146666277809193 on Aug 02, 2016
i come from hk, this is too oily and thick for me, and difficult to spread evenly on my skin
It will do
Posted by 5412253396280046715 on Jul 30, 2016
It's a good sunscreen - I don't get tanned wearing it, but there is a huge disadvantage to it which I believe was mentioned before - it's a bummer to take it out out the tube, it's too thick. Also, some people might not like sunflower oil smell, but it doesn't bother me much.
Badger Zinc oxide sunscreen cream spf 30
Posted by 5273046986234393076 on Jul 07, 2016
The texture is too thick and a bit hard to spread on the skin, slight white cast left and oily if applied on face. Generally, this product is value for money.
This is rated healthy
Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016
I researched sunscreen looking for products which has the least unhealthy additives and this one topped the list. I just had to quit using it because it's very greasy and never sinks into my skin but stays on top and gets onto anything it touches. Disappointing as it's highly rated health-wise.