Barbara's Bakery, Fruit & Yogurt Bars, Blueberry Apple, 6 Bars, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- Made with Real Fruit
- All Natural Whole Grains
- All Natural Since 1971
- 100% Natural
- More Calcium than 6 oz Yogurt
- 8 g Whole Grains Per Serving is 17% of Your Daily Whole Grain Needs
- Low Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- 0 g Trans Fat Per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors, Additives or Preservatives
- Low Sodium
Crust: Whole wheat and unbleached wheat flour, dehydrated cane juice, whole grain oats, expeller pressed canola oil, pineapple juice syrup, honey, skim milk powder, natural vanilla flavor, tapioca flour, dehydrated apples, salt, aluminum free baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, corn starch, baking soda), baking soda, soy lecithin, xanthan gum.
Filling: Fruit juice concentrate (pineapple, peach, apple and pear), dehydrated cane juice, dried apples, nonfat yogurt powder (nonfat dry milk, whey protein concentrate, whey, yogurt cultures), vegetable glycerin, tapioca starch, blueberry puree, natural flavor, pectin, citric acid, locust bean gum, red cabbage (for color).
Vitamin Blend: Vitamin A palmitate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin D, folic acid, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, biotin, cyanocobalamin, calcium phosphate, ferric orthophosphate, zinc oxide.
Contains wheat, milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, cashews, and coconut.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (42g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|