Barbara's Bakery, High Fiber Cereal, Cranberry, 13 oz (369 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Since 1971
- A Naturally Sweet Blend of Real Cranberries, Whole Grains, and Pomegranate Flavor
- Real Cranberries Offer a Sweet-Tart Burst of Flavor
- Whole Grains Can Help Satiate Hunger with Fewer Calories
- Studies Suggest Pomegranates Can Strengthen Your Immune System
- Corn Meal Brings a Bit of Extra Sweetness
- Whole Grain 30 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Benefits Per Serving
- 10 g Fiber
- 25% Vitamin D
- 100% Antioxidant Vitamin C
In the early 70's, Barbara believed that truly great tasting food comes from the goodness of natural ingredients. She selected her ingredients carefully and left them just as nature intended. Minimally processed to leave the nutrients intact, she never added artificial flavors or preservatives. Thanks to Barbara, we bring you nature's ultimate recipe for healthy food.
- Real cranberries offer a sweet-tart burst of flavor.
- Whole grains can help satiate hunger with fewer calories.
- Studies suggest pomegranates can strengthen your immune system.
- Corn meal brings a bit of extra sweetness.
- 30 g Whole Grains per Serving is 63% of your Daily Whole Grain Needs
- 40% of your Daily Fiber Needs
- Good Source of Iron & Vitamin D
- Excellent Source of Antioxidant Vitamin C
- Low Fat
- Heart Healthy*
- Low Sodium
- Cholesterol Free
- No Artificial Flavors, Additives or Preservatives
*While many factors affect heart diusease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
Whole wheat, rolled whole oats, dehydrated cane juice, dried cranberries (cranberries, evaporated cane juice, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, safflower oil), wheat bran, corn meal, oat hull fiber, corn bran, barley malt extract, salt, dried pomegranate powder, oat bran, natural flavor, fructan (NutraFlora Natural Dietary Fiber), baking soda, annatto, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin D3, iron.
Contains wheat and soy (in corn). Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, hazelnuts, almonds, and coconut.
This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Cereal||With 1/2 Cup Vit. A & D Fortified Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||15||15|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value**||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1.5 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g||40%||40%|
|Soluble fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||9 g|
|*Amount in cereal. 1/2 cup Vitamin A & D Fortified Skim Milk contributes an additional 40 calories, 5 mg Cholesterol, 50 mg Sodium, 210 mg Potassium, 6 g Total Carbohydrate (6 g Sugars), 4 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|