Barbara's Bakery, Puffin Puffs Cereal, Fruit Medley, 9 oz (255 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- All Natural Since 1971
- Naturally Flavored
- 20% D.V. Vitamin A and C
- 100% Natural
Benefits Per Serving
- Hey Mom! Only 7 g Sugar
- 3 g Fiber
- Good Source of Fiber
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A & C
- NutraFlora Natural Prebiotic Fiber
- Enhances Calcium Absorption
- Reinforces Immunity
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Enhanced with NutraFlora
- Low in Fat & Sodium
- 0 g Trans Fat per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors, Additives or Preservatives
- No Refined White Sugar
Tasty, fruity and wholesome fun - that's a Puffin Puff! Made with corn and whole oat flour always free of artificial flavors, preservatives, and additives each puff bursts with yummy natural goodness. Touched with the perfect amount of sweetness and a good source of needed fiber, this is one crunchy cereal the whole family can love. Taste the all natural difference of a Barbara's breakfast!
Puffin Puffs are made with NutraFlora a natural prebiotic fiber
- Enhances calcium absorption
- Reinforces immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
Honest goodness. Give our other all natural products a try.
Corn flour, dehydrated cane juice, corn meal, blue corn meal, whole oat flour, fructan (nutraflora natural dietary fiber), oat hull fiber, expeller pressed high oleic oil (canola and/or sunflower), salt, natural flavor, citric acid, annatto, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate).
Contains soy (in corn). Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, and wheat.
This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 3/4 Cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 9|
|Amount Per Serving||Cereal||With 1/2 Cup Vit. A & D Fortified Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|Soluble Fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
*Amount in cereal. 1/2 cup Vitamin A & D Fortified Skim Milk contributes an additional 40 Calories, 5 mg Cholesterol, 50 mg Sodium, 210 mg Potassium , 6 g Total Carbohydrate (6 g Sugars), 4 g Protein.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4