Bare Fruit, Crunchy Apple Chips, Simply Cinnamon, 2.2 oz (63 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 4 Apples in Every Bag
- Snacks Gone Simple - Baked
- 100% Organic
- Washington State Apples
- Organic Apples (Baked into Crunchy Chips)
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
Per 28 g Serving
- 90 Calories
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
Our Promise to You
We exclusively harvest organically grown apples for our chips.
We never compromise quality.
- Organically Farmed Apples - Better for the environment and you
- Quality Grown Apples - Selected at the farm for quality assurance
- Exclusive Baking Process - To ensure maximum taste and nutrition
- Highest Quality Packaging - To ensure a crunchy experience
Snacks Gone Simple
Around here, we don't mind showing off our assets. That's because they're 100% Organic with nothing artificial, ever. The satisfying crunch and sweetness of our chips come from our special ovens, caramelizing the natural sugars on the outside and baking in crunch on the inside. This makes us the envy of less healthy options, and a great-for-you, anytime snack. We're also a tasty addition to salads, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mix and more. So go ahead and get bare. We promise you'll be in deliciously good company.
- 100% Baked
- No Preservatives
- Fat Free
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugar
- Non GMO
- No Cholesterol
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Organic apples, organic cinnamon.
Contains no nuts. Produced in a nut free facility.
Caution: Due to the natural way our fruit is baked, this bag may contain occasional seed, stem or core fragments.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
These are great tasting apple chips. They taste very sweet with a hint of cinnamon.
Bare Fruit, Cinnamon Apple Chips make a great snack. They're very filling and are baked, not fried. I have no real complaints about the product per se, but about the size and price: 2.6 oz is too small and I would prefer that iherb sell the 14 oz size instead.
Not enough of them in the pack
Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016
These chips are pretty good. Don't go expecting orchards of apples 'cause there's not a lot in a pack. Something different and worth trying. If Eve offered these to Adam the whole course of human history could have been different. But ho hum, we're stuck with our present reality of not many apple chips in a pack.
Healthy but not my taste !
Posted by unseen on Sep 29, 2015
I liked the ingredients, the whole process, it's like eating dried food but a bit hard that's the difference between them and the regular dried apples, there is a sour after taste, it's ok but I didn't like it much also a bit pricey ! قطع من التفاح مخبوزة قاسية شوي شبيهة بالتفاح المجفف فيها حموضه شوي.
Posted by 5530758139539798127 on Jul 13, 2015
i really didn't like the taste its my first time to taste apple chips and i am not thinking to taste it again .
Posted by 5087232613072167580 on May 17, 2015
Mmm its was nice. Not something special. Cinnamaon was lovely.