Categories Food, Groceries Non-GMO Groceries
Categories Food, Groceries Snacks
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods Gluten Free Snacks
Bare Fruit, Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips, 2.2 oz (63 g)
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Grown in the USA - Less than 90 Calories Per 28 g Serving
- 100% Organic
- 4 Apples in Every Bag
- Gluten Free
- Fruit Undressed
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
Per 28 g Serving
- 90 Calories
- 4 g Dietary Fiber
- 0 g Fat
Our Promise to You
We exclusively utilize USA grown. Organic Apples in our chips.
We never compromise quality.
- Organically Farmed Apples - Better for the environment and you
- Locally Grown Apples - Selected at the farm for quality assurance
- Exclusive Baking Process - To ensure maximum health and taste
- Highest Quality Packaging - To ensure a crunchy experience
100% Organic Apples (baked into crunchy chips)
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- No Cholesterol
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Eating fruit just got easier! barefruit apple chips are a delicious snack you can take anywhere. When you and your family are trying to eat healthy, reach for delicious, crunchy goodness — reach for barefruit.
Because we bare it all, right down to the core. Using no preservatives, adding no sugar, never frying or freeze drying, we offer apples in a way you have never tried before —but will absolutely love.
- Sprinkle over hot oatmeal
- Toss into salads
- Mix into yogurt
Contains no nuts, Produced in a nut free facility.
Caution: Due to the natural way our fruit is baked, this bag may contain occasional seed, stem or core fragments.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|