Bare Fruit, Crunchy Apple Chips, Fuji Red, 2.2 oz (63 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 4 Apples in Every Bag
- Snacks Gone Simple - Baked
- 100% Organic
- Washington State Apples
- Organic Apples (Baked into Crunchy Chips)
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
Per 28 g Serving
- 90 Calories
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
Our Promise to You
We exclusively harvest organically grown apples for our chips.
We never compromise quality.
- Organically Farmed Apples - Better for the environment and you
- Quality Grown Apples - Selected at the farm for quality assurance
- Exclusive Baking Process - To ensure maximum taste and nutrition
- Highest Quality Packaging - To ensure a crunchy experience
Snacks Gone Simple
Around here, we don't mind showing off our assets. That's because they're 100% organic, with nothing artificial, ever. The satisfying crunch and sweetness of our chips come from our special ovens, caramelizing the natural sugars on the outside and baking in crunch on the inside. This makes us the envy of less healthy options, and a great-for-you, anytime snack. We're also a tasty addition to salads, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mix and more. So go ahead and get bare. We promise you'll be in deliciously good company.
- 100% Baked
- No Preservatives
- Fat Free
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugar
- Non GMO
- No Cholesterol
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Contains no nuts, Produced in a nut free facility.
Caution: Due to the natural way our fruit is baked, this bag may contain occasional seed, stem or core fragments.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Enjoyed these apples. I especially like that there are no other ingredients. I would purchase again. Taste just like a Fuji apple. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!
These tast GREAT. It's so hard to find a snack without added sugar and chemicals. Bare Fruit has no added chemicals, sodium - nothing. It's just the real apple in a bag. Eating healthy is so easy when companie's are willing to go the extra mile for those of us who care about what goes into our bodies.
Nice natural snack
Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jun 27, 2015
Nice and crunchy, slightly sour.
Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015
very delicious natural mixed with honey flavor . all my family like it . sure i will order many more
Bare Fruit Fuji Apple Chips Taste Great!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015
These dried apples are really tasty. I could easily eat the whole bag of these in one day. These also make a much healthier snack for children.
Yummy but can be inconsistent texture-wise and with seeds
Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Mar 01, 2015
Really like this, especially the fact that there are 4 applies in the bag! Took one star off because texture wise it can be inconsistent (even within the same bag!) with crunchy and more chewy bits. Also the occasional seed (yes, already in the product description, but still). >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!