Bare Fruit, Granny Smith Apple Chips, 2.2 oz (63 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Bare Fruit
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Grown in the USA - Less than 90 Calories Per 28 g Serving
- 100% Organic
- 4 Apples in Every Bag
- Gluten Free
- Fruit Undressed
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
Per 28 g Serving
- 90 Calories
- 4 g Dietary Fiber
- 0 g Fat
Our Promise to You
We exclusively utilize USA grown. Organic Apples in our chips.
We never compromise quality.
- Organically Farmed Apples - Better for the environment and you
- Locally Grown Apples - Selected at the farm for quality assurance
- Exclusive Baking Process - To ensure maximum health and taste
- Highest Quality Packaging - To ensure a crunchy experience
100% Organic Apples (baked into crunchy chips)
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- No Cholesterol
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Eating fruit just got easier! barefruit apple chips are a delicious snack you can take anywhere. When you and your family are trying to eat healthy, reach for delicious, crunchy goodness — reach for barefruit.
Get Granny Smith!
Because we bare it all, right down to the core. Using no preservatives, adding no sugar, never frying or freeze drying, we offer apples in a way you have never tried before —but will absolutely love.
- Sprinkle over hot oatmeal
- Toss into salads
- Mix into yogurt
Contains no nuts, Produced in a nut free facility.
Caution: Due to the natural way our fruit is baked, this bag may contain occasional seed, stem or core fragments.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/about 1/2 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012
Will buy this till the day I die - not kidding.
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012
Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Oct 22, 2013
and great taste. Fuji is more sweet, this one is a little bit sour.
Posted by namsze on May 07, 2014
+ healthy + crunchy + sweet and sour, more sour as it's green apples + good value for money - wish they came in bigger bags