Barlean's, Flax Oil, 16 oz (473 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Organic
- Pure & Unfiltered
- Cold Pressed Fresh Daily
- America's Best Selling Omega-3
Nurture and nourish your body with Barlean's Organic Oils, fresh from our handcrafted press and abundant in vital and essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Each drop is pure and pristine, unrefined and unfiltered to bring you vibrant health and energy.
# 1 Best Selling Flax Oil*
- Gold Medal Vity Award Winner
- Gold Medal Taster's Choice Award
- Top 10 Best Selling Natural Products*
Freshest, Best Tasting & Most Nutritious-Naturally!
- Pressed fresh- Made to order
- Air Delivery-Arriving within days
- Only "Freshness Dated" flax oil
- Pure, unfiltered, unrefined, capturing nature's full bounty
1 -2 Tbsp. daily, can be used in salad dressings, mixed with yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal or used in blended beverages & protein drinks. Refrigerate. Freezing will extend shelf life up to one year.
100% unrefined, unfiltered, organic flaxseed oil.
|Serving Size:1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5 %|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9.9 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
So far so good
Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 21, 2016
I usually only order flaxseed oil that is stored in a refrigerator but I have ordered from iherb.com now a few times during winter and the oil is just as fresh despite not being iced during the shipping time.
Use plastic bag to package is good
Posted by 4856610648668428755 on Jan 01, 2015
Use plastic bag to package is good for product leak out.
My go-to product for fax oil.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014
It's always a toss-up between this one and the one by the same company but with particles. I have tended to go for this one, based on nutritional content. They are all very good - a fine container, keeps a long time.
good quality but expensitive
Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013
good quality, but expensitive, short life after open (comparing with other flax oil products in the market), and required refrigerated after open.
Really disappointed - Short Expiration Date
Posted by 5006042153620261828 on Nov 29, 2013
I placed an order on November 26, 2013, the expiration date stated on the website is February 2014. Products arrived on November 29, 2013, but the expiration date is on December 05, 2013. Send an email to their CS but no reply.