- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Packaged and Sealed within Minutes of Being Milled
- Estd 1989
- Pathway To A Better Life
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- USDA Organic
- Made from Select North American Flaxseed
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
Pure & Natural Source of:
- Omega 3
- Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Amino Acids
Forti-Flax - Fresh, Nutritious & Tastes Great - Naturally!
- A Natural Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lignans and Dietary Fiber
- Provides all 10 Essential Amino Acids (Complete Protein)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Natural Source of Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Freshness Dated - Maximum Freshness and Potency
- Freshly Cold-milled, Organic, Pesticide and Herbicide Free Flaxseed
2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice. Excellent when used as a topping for yogurts, salads, breakfast cereals and used in blended smoothie beverages. May be used as a substitute for traditional yet nutrient deplete fiber sources. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
Organic flax seeds.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 53|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin C||0.10 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin E||0.07 IU||<1%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||0.25 mg||16%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||0.02 mg||1%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||0.07 mg||4%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.15 mg||1%|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||3420 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||885 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat:|
|Oleic Acid||1100 mg||†|
|Aspartic Acid||307 mg||†|
|Glutamic Acid||606 mg||†|
|Lignans (SDG)||110 mg||†|
|Phenolic Acids||100 mg||†|
|Phytic Acid||320 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.