- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Estd 1989
- From Our Family To Yours
- Omega-3 EPA/DHA
- Vitamin D - 650 IU Per Serving
- Molecularly Distilled
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Guaranteed Best Tasting
- The Freshest Fish Oil · See Why!
- Purity Guaranteed - Ultra Purified
Barlean's Fresh Catch Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is for those who aspire to nutritionally support the optimal structure and function of:
- Joint Mobility & Bone Density
- Skin, Hair & Nail Health
- Sexual and Hormonal Health
- Heart Health
- Eye Health - Visual Acuity
- Energy & Endurance
- Mental Health, Wellness & Acuity
Barlean's Fresh Catch is a pure & pristine source of molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical grade Cod Liver Oil abundant in the naturally occurring Omega-3's, EPA & DHA and vitamins A & D to bring you vibrant health and energy.
Fresh Catch Fish Oils are in a class of their own. We choose to date our fish oils 6 months (not up to 3 years) to ensure the very freshest fish oil available.
1 tsp. daily with a meal. Refrigerate after opening. A cloudy appearance is natural.
Pure & pristine, molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical grade cod liver oil harvested from deep-sea, cold water Icelandic cod, natural lemonade flavoring, FreshLok antioxidant containing rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol to ensure freshness and vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
Free of mercury, lead, PCBs and other contaminants.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tsp (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g||†|
|Vitamin A||0-2287 IU||0-46%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||650 IU||163%|
|Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol)||5 IU||16%|
|Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||400 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||550 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||240 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||100 mg||†|
|Other Omega-6 Fatty Acids||60 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat|
|Oleic Acid||960 mg||†|
|Other Omega-9 Fatty Acids||880 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.