- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- New and Improved
- Estd 1989
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Rich, Creamy & Delicious!
- Antioxidant Powder of Cocoa, Fruits & Vegetables
- 30 Day Supply
- Vegan Superfood to Alkalinize & Energize
Barlean's Chocolate Silk Greens are the easiest and most delicious way to fuel your whole family with powerful whole food nutrition.
- Delicious flavor from antioxidant-rich, fair-trade cocoa
- Perfect healthy replacement for sugary chocolate milk and hot chocolate
- Teeming with vital antioxidants from fruits, vegetables and cocoa
- Contains natural plant fiber from chicory and flaxseed
- Dairy & soy free
- Non-GMO, Gluten free
Barlean's Chocolate Greens was Designed to Nutritionally Support:
- A healthy immune system
- Increased energy levels
- Balanced pH in the body
Add one scoop (enclosed) to 8 oz. of water or your favorite milk or milk alternative. For best results use blender or shaker cup. Best kept refrigerated after opening.
Natural flavors, stevia, citric acid and potassium carbonate.
Best kept refrigerated after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||<1%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%*|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Fiber Blend |
(Chicory inulin and flaxseed powder)
|Greens, Fruits, and Vegetable Blend |
(strawberry juice, maltodextrin, grape juice, carrot juice, barely grass, raspberry juice, pomegranate juice, blueberry, acai juice, goji, parsley leaf, broccoli juice, spinach juice, spirulina, and chlorella)
|† Daily Value not established. |
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This product tastes great to me, but the label says it contains natural flavors, which can be very bad.
This stuff is amazing I look forward to my smoothies everyday This is how I make it using this and its delish... barleans greens, banana, avocado, frozen berries, goji berries, almond milk, ice cubes, baby spinach and sometimes a hint of natural penut butter. Tastes so good :) and great meal replacement AND makes you loose weight :)
Best chocolate greens drink i ever tasted!!
Posted by Reviewer1936687 on Oct 21, 2016
Barlean's Chocolate greens drink is the best tasting greens drink I ever tasted! I will eat it with peanut butter or eat it straight from the container with a spoon! dipping a Banana in the powder with each bite is great too!
I love it
Posted by 4956778186881118052 on Oct 12, 2016
I have this for breakfast. I started having this to replace the unhealthy sugary chocolate milkshakes I was having for morning tea everyday & now I can't wait to have my chocolate silk when I wake up.
Not for us
Posted by 5614767588071939652 on May 03, 2016
First time my boys refused a cup of hot chocolate...
Chocolate silk greens
Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015
Love the chocolaty taste and can use this in smoothies as well as making warmed up chocolate by using coconut milk with this product. enjoy!
Worked as a charm!
Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015
I'm on a Paleo/Low Carb diet and felt I wasn't ingesting the right amount of fibers. Took one dose at night and next morning it did the trick. It is delicious, but you have to use a hand mixer to get a silky chocolate. I recommend it wholeheartedly.