- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Estd 1989
- Pathway to a Better Life
- Pure & Unfiltered
- Fresh Cold Pressed
- USDA Organic
- America's Best Selling Omega-3
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Organic International Quality Assurance
- NON GMO Project Verified
- From Out Family to Yours
Fresh, Best-Tasting & Most Nutritious- Naturally
- Excellent source of Lignans and SDG
- Wholesome, Fresh Taste
- Pure & Unrefined Raw Food
- Freshness Dated for Maximum Freshness & Potency
- High in Vital Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- #1 Best Selling Flax Oil*
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
*AC Nielsen Syndicated Market Data
1-2 Tbsp. daily. Can be taken straight or mixed into salad dressing, yogurt, oatmeal, cottage cheese or blended beverages. Refrigerate for quality.
Shake Well. Stirring suggested to full disperse flax particulate.
Organic flaxseed oil, organic flaxseed particulate.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 mL)|
|Serving Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g||†|
|Omega-3 Polyunsatured Fat:|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (LNA)||7230 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat:|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||1800 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat:|
|Oleic Acid||2100 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Barlean's flaxseed oil is the best! No other brands dare make the claim "Highest lignan". Regardless organic or not. Barlean's package their liquid supplement in no-spill squirt bottles which I like. Remember to shake the bottle before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!
Lignans are sank under the bottle. I recommend to keep a bottle upside down and shake well before you use. I love use this oil for salad, tofu and toasted bread as honey.
Posted by 5396889496557356635 on Dec 07, 2016
Good and will buy again. Have used this before.
Posted by Reviewer3208940 on Nov 05, 2016
The quality is superior than other brand, although sometimes what I got has a tiny bitter taste, still I can determine its fresh enough.
Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Nov 03, 2016
but the taste is hard to swollow, i will be buying the capsules but BARLENES is an amazing company thanks for keeping your prices fair!
Golden hue on salads
Posted by Hongkaren on Oct 18, 2016
Just love the texture n golden hue on salads. It makes dinner on raw greens with a tablespoon of apple cider so attractive and yummy