Barlean's, Olive Leaf Complex Supplement, 1,200 mg Each, 45 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Estd 1989
- Fresh Pressed
- Organic Oils
- Total Orac 10,000 Per Dose
- Immune Support
- Health Tonic
- Super-Orac Antioxidant
- Equivalent of 10 Grams Fresh Leaves per Serving
- Liquid Filled Softgels
- With 1,000 mg of Omega-3
World's Freshest and Most Beneficial Olive Leaf Complex.
Olive leaf was used by the Ancient Egyptians, referenced by Hippocrates and now modern medical texts as a health tonic and powerful antioxidant.
Barlean's olive leaves are fresh picked and pressed, capturing the full nutritional potency of 10 grams of leaves per serving. Now enhanced with 1,000 mg of Omega-3
- Healthy immune system
- Healthy joints
- Healthy blood pressure in the normal range
- Healthy cardiovascular system
3 capsules per day.
Organic flaxseed oil*, olea europaea extract (olive leaf), polyglycerol polyricinoleate (castor oil), glyceryl tristearate (coconut and/or palm kernel oil), purified water, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) in a softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and caramel color).
*Verified by QAI.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a history of low blood pressure.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules (3,600 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1% *|
|Vitamin E||2 IU||7%|
|Omega-3 (Alpha Linolenic Acid ALA):||1,000 mg||63%|
|Total Polyphenols:||90 mg||†|
|Hydroxytyrosol - Glucoside||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Barlean's makes dependably great products, and their Olive Leaf formulations are some of the very best available. When I need immune support, I take Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, and the supplement's high concentration of Oleuropein — the principal active ingredient in Olive Leaf — usually has me soon feeling healthy and rejuvenated. I generally take the liquid version of Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, but when travelling or simply for the sake of convenience, I like Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex in Softgel formulation. In addition to Olive Leaf's immune-strengthening properties it also seems to lower blood pressure, and even though I'm not hypertensive it makes me feel relaxed and slightly drowsy, which is why I take a larger amount at night, before bed, and relatively little in the morning. Those with delicate circulatory systems may want to closely monitor their blood pressure, or consult with their medical professionals.