Bath Petals, Body Lotion, French Alpine Lavender, 12 fl oz (355 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Soothing Lavender Essential Oil
- France Lavender Essential Oils
- 100% Natural Fragrance
- Gluten & Paraben Free - Vegan
- 100% Natural - 45% Organic
- Cruelty Free
From the blue lavender fields of the French Alps...a 100% natural, hydrating body lotion lightly infused with soothing lavender essential oil. This mild, paraben-free formula absorbs quickly, leaving the skin soft and hydrated. Perfect for daily use, this long lasting moisturizer can be used on any type of skin. Contains organic sunflower seed oil, aloe vera extract, and natural extracts to soothe and soften dry skin.
For daily all-over use. Apply after bathing & throughout the day as needed.
Aqua (water), *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, emulsifying wax NF, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable kosher), stearic acid, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, citric acid (vitamin C), tocopherol (vitamin E) (gluten free), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, lavandula officinalis (lavender) flower oil, rosa mosqueta (rose hip) seed oil, leuconostoc (radish root) extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) extract, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, gluconolactone (natural preservative from corn), sodium benzoate (natural preservative from gum benzoin).
Made from ingredients grown & processed in the USA
For external use only. Do not use on cut or broken skin. If allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.