Bath Petals, Dish Soap, Sicilian Blood Orange, 16 fl oz (448 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Energizing Blood Orange Essential Oil
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Real Soap - Nothing Synthetic
- Moisturizing for Hands
- Tough on Grease & Foods
- Contains Plant-Derived Enzymes
- 100% Natural Fragrance
- pH-Balanced & 100% Biodegradable
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural - 48% Organic
For a Beautifully Clean & Healthy Home - Naturally
From the gentle slopes surrounding Sicily's Mount Etna Volcano... a 100% natural, concentrated Dish Soap, infused with energizing blood orange essential oil. This biodegradable, non-toxic soap uses natural minerals and plant oils to remove grease and baked-on food, while being gentle on the hands. Free of synthetic surfactants, fragrances and preservatives, this dish soap is perfect for general kitchen clean up and contains essential oils, which are known to have antibacterial properties and will give your entire kitchen both a wonderful "deep clean" feeling and fresh fragrance.
Dispense a small amount of soap into a sink full of warm water to cut grease and keep dishes clean and bright.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. If irritation occurs contact physician. Keep this and all cleaning products out of the reach of children and pets.
Aqua (purified water), potassium cocoate (*coconut oil, saponified), potassium sunflowerate oil (*sunflower oil, saponified), citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, sodium borate (borax), sodium chloride (sea salt), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, vegetable glycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E) (gluten free), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, protease (plant-derived enzyme).