Baywood, Complete La Femme, Breast & Balance, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Natural Formula for Women with Improved Nutritives
- A Dietary Supplement
- Now Contains Nutritives, Including EFA's
- Formulated with Botanicals and Other Natural Ingredients for PMS Support
- Includes Herbs and Antioxidants for Supporting the Immune System
As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons (approximately one (1) to two (2) full droppers) two (2) times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Take directly by mouth or add to liquid. Use Complete La Femme Breast & Balance for approximately three to six months or longer depending on the effect you desire.
Purified water, glycerin.
Note: Temporary soreness in the breast, similar to original breast development, may result. This product is not to be used while pregnant or nursing.
Important: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. As with all dietary supplements, consult your physician before use. Store in a cool dry place.
Tamper-evident inner seal. Do not use if broken.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approximately 1/2 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||20 IU||67%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||20 mg||1000%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||50 mcg||13%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||4 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||60 mcg||86%|
A proprietary blend of Saw Palmetto (berry), Dong Quai (root), Damiana (leaf), Fenugreek (seed), Blessed Thistle (leaf), Fennel (seed), Pueraria, Mirifica, Wild Yam (root), Marshmallow (root), Violet (root), Cumin (seed), Hops (flower).
|Proprietary Blend||130 mg|
|Maitake Mushroom Powder||*|
|Gamma Linoleic Acid (as evening primrose oil)||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|