Bdellium Tools, Maestro Series, Complete Brush Set and Pouch, 12 Pc Set (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Product Code: BDE-00340
- UPC Code: 811099003403
- Package Quantity: 12 Pc Set
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 5.1 x 9.9 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
Complete 12 pc. Brush Set with Roll-up Pouch
The Professional Grade Comprehensive Basic Face 12 Piece Brush Set is the perfect brush set for flawless makeup application. Each brush is made of premium quality fibers with a nickel-plated brass ferrule and luxuriously lacquered black wooden handle for ultimate style and comfort.
Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat on an absorbent towel to dry. To extend the life of antibacterial properties we recommend not using alcohol based brush cleansers.
Disclaimer: All anti-bacterial treatment is limited to the hair bristles. Microbiology testing is done for E. coli or S. aureus bacteria only. Anti-bacterial protection is not permanent and will dissipate over time and usage.
Contains 12 Brushes and Pouch
Brushes included in this set:
- #980M Natural Powder - 8.7 inch (22 cm)
- #964M AP Blusher - 8.0 inch (20 cm)
- #955M Finishing - 7.7 inch (20 cm)
- #948M Foundation - 7.5 inch (19 cm)
- #942M Slanted Contour - 7.3 inch (19 cm)
- #785M Tapered Blending - 6.9 inch (18 cm)
- #780M Pencil - 6.5 inch (17 cm)
- #778M Large Shadow - 6.7 inch (17 cm)
- #772M Small Shader - 6.5 inch (16 cm)
- #763M Small Angle - 6.2 inch (16 cm)
- #710M Eye Liner - 6.1 inch (16 cm)
- 540M Precision Liner - 6.2 inch (16 cm)
- Roll-up Pouch
iHerb Customer Reviews
I mostly love this set.. As with any brush kit there are brushes that I don't tend to use a lot. I have experienced some shedding especially from the powder brushes. I really love the eyeliner brush the most. Not the softest brushes on the market, but still a good set :)
un superbe kit très oomplet pour les yeux et le teint !