Beautiful Curls, Nurturing Shampoo, Babies & Sensitive Curls, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.74|
- With Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter
- No Mineral Oil
- Gluten Free
- No Animal Testing
- Paraben Free
Alaffia balances science with tradition to holistically benefit your body, communities, and the environment. This sulfate-free blend of Fair Trade shea butter and plant extracts gently cleans scalp and hair without stripping natural oils. Curl nurturing shea butter and virgin coconut oil moisture, calendula extract soothes, and neem leaf promotes a healthy scalp. Naturally occurring minerals and vitamins soften hair and reduce frizz.
1) Massage onto wet hair and scalp; rinse well. 2) Always follow with a Beautiful Curls Leave-In Conditioner. 3) Beautiful Curls Shampoos are concentrated - less is more. 4) Repeat shampooing step if necessary to remove all previous styling product residues.
Calendula officinalis (calendula) aqueous extract, azadirachta indica (neem) aqueous extract, azadirachta indica (neem) aqueous extact, saponified butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter* (and) cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, decyl polyglucose, cocamidopropyl betaine, magnesium sulfate, vanilla extract (and) mango fruit extract.
*Certified Fair for Life- Social & Fair Trade by IMO.
For external use only.
Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!
This shampoo strips you hair completely. I have baby fine hair and this product makes it feel coarse after washing. Following this with the Leave-in Conditioner leaves my hair greasy and weighed down. I can't believe this is a baby shampoo.
love this great for my hair
Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Aug 01, 2016
LOve this for my hair and scalp it really moisturizes and works!!
Posted by 5431865272920548239 on Jun 01, 2016
Fait son boulot ma fille aime et loi aussi. Dommage j'il n'y ai pas d'après shampoing de la même marque
Perfecto para pelo afro
Posted by 4763166996042266214 on May 25, 2015
Lo utilizo para mis hijos que tienen el pelo afro. Es perfecto, deja el pelo suave y se peina más fácilmente. Queda mejor utilizando el Leave in coditioner de la misma marca después.
just so good
Posted by 5602033060408703741 on Oct 14, 2014
third can of this shampoo and it's still good :)