- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Handmade by Alaffia
- With Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Fair for Life Fair Trade Certified by IMO
Lightweight, nourishing tonic formulated with moisturizing Certified Fair Trade shea butter. Blend of calming calendula extract, vitamins and conditioning aloe locks in moisture to refresh your curl pattern in the morning without re-washing. Use during the day to revive and retract expanded curls and minimize frizz.
Instructions for Use, Tips & Suggestions:
- Spray evenly on hair, use fingers to restore curl pattern and waves.
- Use before heat styling to help protect hair from damage and drying.
Calendula (calendula officinalis) extract (aqueous), aloe vera gel (aloe barbadensis), certified fair trade shea butter* (butyrospermum parkii), cetearyl alcohol (and) guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol, potassium sorbate, magnesium sulfate, coconut oil (and) vanilla flower extract (and) mango fruit extract, xanthan gum, citric acid.
*Certified Fair Trade by IMO
- No mineral/synthetic oils
- No animal testing
- No synthetic fragrance
For external use only.
I love all the Beautiful Curls products and use this spray to avoid head damage and eliminate "bedhead"
pro's- didn't make me break out along my hair line and forehead, does help to define my curls a bit, smells good, good ingredients cons- makes my hair look limp and greasy after awhile, need to wash more frequently when using, was hoping for more 'hold' I'm not sure it I would buy this again but I'm interested in trying some of their other products
Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Sep 14, 2016
It smells truly awful and I had a hard time using it beacause of that. Also I din't notice any effect on my hair at all. Straight in the garbage bin!
Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015
Une bonne odeur de fruit mais rien de transcendant sur mes cheveux type 4c!
Posted by jeanni3 on Dec 28, 2014
immediately bring out the curls on my dry hair, very satisfied with the results. tonic smells good too.
Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 17, 2014
i have wavy-curly thick hair and strands. i use this as a detangler and leave-in after my everyday co-washing. it works fine for me. i don't spray this directly on my roots. just concentrating 2 inch above roots and down and especially on the ends. it gives so much slip for detangling. i am using the wet brush for that purpose. i don't expect any holds. i don't expect it to make my hair soft because my hair is coarse naturally. this leaves no residue, it dries clean and natural. much to my surprise, this does make my hair a little softer to the touch.