- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fragrance Free
- SPF 15 Sunscreen
- Benefits All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan—No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Aloe Vera, Rosehips & Shea Butter Moisturize, Replenish & Smooth Skin
- May be Used Under Makeup, Alone or with Your Regular Moisturizer
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides moderate sunburn protection
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glyceryl stearate, ethyl hexyl palmitate, stearic acid, dimethicone, glyceryl monolaurate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate, tocopherols, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, squalane**, allantoin, panthenol, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, hyaluronic acid, sodium carbomer, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, arnica montana (arnica) extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, rosa canina (rose hip) oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, lecithin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
18% organic content
For external use only.
Do not use on damage of broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.
Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.
Second time buyer
Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 30, 2012
I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.
Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Apr 25, 2012
This does what it's supposed to do. My boyfriend wasn't pleased that it made his eyes sting a bit if it got too close or he rubbed his face.
Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012
Good lotion with sun protection.
Has a "fragrance"
Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Feb 11, 2012
Well, not really a perfumey fragrance, but it still bothered me. Blech! I gave it away...