Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Creams, Lotions & Serums
Beauty Without Cruelty, Facial Moisturizer, Vitamin C with CoQ10, SPF 17, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 17 Sunscreen
- Provides UVA and UVB Protection
- 100% Vegan—No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Vitamin C and CoQ10 Soothe & Nourish Skin
- Aloe Vera, Rosehips & Shea Butter Moisturize, Replenish & Smooth Skin
- May be Used Under Makeup, Alone or with Your Regular Moisturizer
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 14%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan stearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, ascorbic acid, ubiquinone (CoQ10), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, panthenol, rosa canina (rose hip) oil*, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) oil*, hyaluronic acid**, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
*Organic 27% organic content
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.