Beauty Without Cruelty, Facial Moisturizer, Vitamin C with CoQ10, SPF 17, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 17 Sunscreen
- Provides UVA and UVB Protection
- 100% Vegan—No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Vitamin C and CoQ10 Soothe & Nourish Skin
- Aloe Vera, Rosehips & Shea Butter Moisturize, Replenish & Smooth Skin
- May be Used Under Makeup, Alone or with Your Regular Moisturizer
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 14%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan stearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, ascorbic acid, ubiquinone (CoQ10), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, panthenol, rosa canina (rose hip) oil*, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) oil*, hyaluronic acid**, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
*Organic 27% organic content
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Used for about three days and had to stop. It made my skin itchy and red.
Good product..highly recommended
Posted by 5136634441197184896 on May 23, 2014
This is the healthiest and most effective cream I've found for my face. It goes on thick, yes, and white and I blend it in with shea butter. It protects my skin and stays with me all day and is perfect for my aging skin. I've had a bad case of eczema and it has helped heal it. The vitamin C addition is great... packed with nourishing and healing ingredients!
Posted by Reviewer1756258 on Nov 02, 2013
It's hard to find a moisturizer with sunscreen in it, so I was excited to try this one. Very disappointing; it has zinc oxide in it, so goes on thick and white. I have used and liked other BWC products, but will not re-order this one.
Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Jun 09, 2013
This cream is like a sunblock. Your face gets all white, and you have to use some force to rub it in to your face.
not absorbed at all... def won't buy again.
Posted by 4815171134280359290 on Oct 21, 2012
now used it as hand cream.. still too greasy!