Beauty Without Cruelty, Facial Moisturizer, Vitamin C with CoQ10, SPF 17, 4 fl oz (118 ml)19 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: BWC-45386
- UPC Code: 000056453867
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2 x 5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 17 Sunscreen
- Provides UVA and UVB Protection
- 100% Vegan—No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Vitamin C and CoQ10 Soothe & Nourish Skin
- Aloe Vera, Rosehips & Shea Butter Moisturize, Replenish & Smooth Skin
- May be Used Under Makeup, Alone or with Your Regular Moisturizer
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 14%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan stearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, ascorbic acid, ubiquinone (CoQ10), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, panthenol, rosa canina (rose hip) oil*, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) oil*, hyaluronic acid**, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
*Organic 27% organic content
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews