Bed Buddy, Body Wrap, Deep Penetrating Thermatherapy, One Size Fits All (Discontinued Item)
By Bed Buddy4 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.43 lbs (1.56 kg)
- Product Code: BED-02000
- UPC Code: 632615020007
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 6.1 x 7.5 in, 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
- The Original
- Provides Natural Moist Heat
- Use it Hot or Cold
- Contain 100% Natural Materials
- Easy and Safe to Use as Directed
- Doctor Recommended
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
This product is especially beneficial for:
- Sore muscles
- Joint Stiffness
- Chronic pain
- Sports injuries
- Warming up
Bed Buddy is easy to use and provides penetrating heat for sore muscles, aches, and pains. It can also be used as a Cold Pack.
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave.
- Microwave Bed Buddy on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Do not Leave Bed Buddy unattended while heating.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes total heating time.
See additional use instructions on caution tag before use.
Bed Buddy can also be chilled in the freezer.
- To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight.
Review caution label before use. Do not remove caution label from this product
Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, do not over heat and note that microwave heating times will vary
Consult your physician before use if any medical conditions exist.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin; or on person unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons. Never place a heated Bed Buddy over the eyes.
Review additional warnings on caution tag before use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is so long, but totally not worm. and I can buy similar product in target. that is cheaper than this. and performance also better than this. when I use microwave to heat, I felt disgusted because of smell. I can back to the time, I never buy this product. I don't wanna use this.
My husband, like myself, seems to have a problem wth a lot of tension settling in his upper back. This warming wrap helpls relieve that tension.