Bed Buddy, Deep Soothing Relief Hot & Cold Pack with Aromatherapy, Bliss, 1 Pack (Discontinued Item)
By Bed Buddy
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bliss, Uplifting & Healing
- Provides Natural Moist Heat with Aromatherapy
- Moist Heat without Adding Water
- Lightly Scented with Rose, Lavender, Orange & Cherry Blossom
- 100% Natural Contents
- Heats Quickly in Microwave
- Doctor Recommended
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
Hot & cold pack especially beneficial for:
- Joint stiffness
- Sports injuries
- Sore muscles
- Chronic pain
- Warming up
Bed Buddy is easy to use and provides penetrating heat for sore muscles, aches, and pains. It can also be used as a cold pack.
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave. Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, Do Not overheat and note that microwave heating times will vary.
- Microwave bed buddy on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Do not leave bed buddy unattended while heating.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes total heating time.
See additional use instructions on caution tag before use.
Bed buddy can also be chilled in freezer
- To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight. Consult your physician before use if any medical conditions exist.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons. Never place a heated bed buddy over the eyes. Product contains herbs that may trigger an allergic reaction.
Review additional warnings on caution tag before use.