Bed Buddy, Hot & Cold Pack, Deep Soothing Thermatherapy, One Size Fits All
By Bed Buddy6 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BED-01999
- UPC Code: 632615019995
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 4.4 x 7.8 in, 1.9 lbs (0.86 kg)
- The Original
- Doctor Recommended
- Provides Natural Moist Heat
- Use it Hot or Cold
- Contain 100% Natural Materials
- Easy and Safe to Use as Directed
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
- Carex Health Brand
Hot & Cold Pack especially beneficial for:
- Sore Muscles
- Joint Stiffness
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Warming Up
Bed Buddy is easy to use and provide penetrating heat for sore muscles, aches and pains. It can also use as a Cold Pack.
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave. Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, Do not over heat and note that microwave heating time will vary
- Microwave Bed Buddy on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Do not leave Bed Buddy unattended while heating.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes total heat time.
See additional use instruction on caution tag before use.
Bed Buddy can also be chilled in the freezer.
- To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight
Review caution label before use. Do not remove caution label from The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack.
Consult your physician before use if any medical condition exists.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damaged, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons. Never place a heated Bed Buddy over the eyes.
Review additional warnings on caution tag before use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I got these for my husband to use on his arthritic knees even though they are advertised for another use. These, being longer, are great for reaching, not only the front but the sides of his knees. He says they are very comforting and help with the pain.
My husband has used this draped around his neck to help him cool down at night so he can sleep during a heatwave. You have to leave it in the freezer during the day and it will stay cold for about 30 minutes of use. Long enough to fall asleep. I have used it sitting at the keyboard to cool down when the temperature raised over 40 degrees and found it very helpful. Purchased another one for our son who has trouble sleeping in the heat. Have not tried it as a heat pack. Very good value compared with other products like this on the market.