Bed Buddy, Iso-Ball for Arthritis (Discontinued Item)
- The Original
- Gentle & Soothing
- Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Gentle Isometric Exercise Strengthens arthritic hands
- Use Warm to Loosen Joints, Cold for Flare-Ups
- Easy to Use in 30 Seconds (Microwave)
- Doctor Recommended
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
To Strengthen Hand and Loosen Stiff Joints:
Microwave Iso-Ball for 30 seconds. Touch to test for hot spots. Place Iso-Ball in palm od hand, over finger joints. Without moving your fingers, gently tense hand muscles then relax. As hand gets stronger roll ball in palm or open and close hand gently.
To Sooth Flare-Ups:
Place Iso-Ball in a plastic bag and put in freezer for 30 minutes. Place ball in hand over painful joints.