Bed Buddy, Iso-Ball for Arthritis (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original
- Gentle & Soothing
- Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Gentle Isometric Exercise Strengthens arthritic hands
- Use Warm to Loosen Joints, Cold for Flare-Ups
- Easy to Use in 30 Seconds (Microwave)
- Doctor Recommended
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
To Strengthen Hand and Loosen Stiff Joints:
Microwave Iso-Ball for 30 seconds. Touch to test for hot spots. Place Iso-Ball in palm od hand, over finger joints. Without moving your fingers, gently tense hand muscles then relax. As hand gets stronger roll ball in palm or open and close hand gently.
To Sooth Flare-Ups:
Place Iso-Ball in a plastic bag and put in freezer for 30 minutes. Place ball in hand over painful joints.
I was skeptical about this, since I've used other hand exercisers with limited success, and plenty of pain. But this little gem works. Arthritis hurts, and I had a hand injury to make it worse. This was about 15 months ago. I've been trying to do things with my left hand, and dropping lots of things. And the pain sometimes took my breath away. I was about to give up when I saw this on iherb. So I took the leap. One more hand exerciser, but it wasn't too expensive, in case it was a waste of money. Well........let me tell you. Afer using this iso-ball for a month, I can now bend all the fingers on my right hand (I'm right handed.) There is still a little pain, but nowhere near what it was. I am SO glad I bought this.