Bed Buddy, Large Joint Wraps, Thermatherapy, One Size Fits All, 2 Pack
By Bed Buddy3 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 2.51 lbs (1.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BED-02210
- UPC Code: 632615022100
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.8 x 7.7 in, 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
- The Original Bed Buddy
- Doctor Recommended
- Provides Natural Moist Heat
- Use it Hot or Cold
- Contain 100% Natural Materials
- Easy and Safe to Use as Directed
- One Size Fits All
- Moist Heat Without Adding Water
Beneficial for aches and pains associated with:
- Joint Stiffness
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Bed Buddy is easy to use and provide penetrating heat for sore muscles, aches and pains. It can also use as a Cold Pack.
Leg, knee, elbow, ankle pain, and more.
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave. Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, Do not over heat and note that microwave heating times will vary
- Microwave Bed Buddy on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Do not leave Bed Buddy unattended while heating.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above.
- Do not exceed 1 minute total heat time.
See additional use instruction on caution tag before use.
Bed Buddy can also be chilled in the freezer.
- To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight
Review caution label before use.
Do not remove caution label from this product.
Consult your physician before use if any medical conditions exist.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage circulatory problems, sensitive skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons. Never place a heated Bed Buddy over the eyes.
Review additional warnings on caution tag before use.