Bed Buddy, Soothing Foot Warmers with Aromatherapy, 1 Pair (Discontinued Item)
By Bed Buddy5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.95 lbs (0.88 kg)
- Product Code: BED-03110
- UPC Code: 632615031102
- Package Quantity: 1 Pair
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 5.1 x 8 in, 1.65 lbs (0.75 kg)
- Provides Natural Moist Heat
- Lightly Fragranced with Eucalyptus, Clove, and Cinnamon
- Stays Heated for Up to an Hour
- Contains 100% Natural Materials
- Doctor Recommended Moist Heat Without Adding Water
The Original Bed Buddy Foot & Hand Warmers are soft, warm, and easy to use. Each pair holds 100% natural materials with eucalyptus (to revitalize), clove (to comfort), and cinnamon (to calm).
Bed Buddy is designed to heat quickly in your microwave.
- Microwave pairs of Bed Buddy Foot or Hand Warmers on a clean, empty microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Do Not leave Bed Buddy unattended while heating.
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use.
- If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15 second intervals - repeat above
- Do Not exceed 1 minute total heating time.
See additional use instructions on caution tag before use.
Bed Buddy can also be chilled in the freezer.
- To use cold, place in plastic bag and place in freezer overnight.
Do not use convection function on your microwave. For your safety, do not overheat and note that microwave heating times will vary.
Consult your physician before use if any medical conditions exist.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin; or on person unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some older persons. Never place a heated Bed Buddy over the eyes.
Review additional warnings on caution tag before use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The filling did not warm up enough to be useful for cold feet.
My husband was always complaining about his cold feet. I'm warm natured, and can't stand to have lots of heavy covers on top of my feet and legs at night. Now, he heats up these foot warmers and wears them to bed until he's comfortable.